Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blech. Yuck. Ick. Blarg. Is That Tree Mocking Me?





Well, I'm sick. Usually, I don't really mind getting sick, because I know I'm guaranteed that drool-on-your pillow-awesome-dreams kinda sleep.
I prepare a fortress of comfort around me on the bed that includes stacks of old Domino magazines, giant navel oranges, thick quilts, some eucalyptus essential oil and more magazines.
I remain snifflingly, blissfully, achily, whiningly immobile for a day or two...and I sleep. And sleep.

Today, though, I went to work.
This tree's face pretty much sums up how I feel about that decision.


3 comments:

  1. I heart Peppermint Celestial Seasonings. Feel better soon friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hope you're feeling better than the tree now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I'm almost human again. :)

    ReplyDelete