Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birchbox - My New Love Affair




Product junkies, lip gloss addicts, people who rub strips of fragrance in magazines on yourselves, take note:

This weekend, I received my first shipment from Birchbox. It made me do a little dance.
If you aren't familiar with Birchbox, please allow me to enlighten you.

For a $10 monthy fee (aka: what I probably spend every other day on superfluous carbs), you will receive a cute (I repeat CUTE) pink box stuffed full of premium samples delivered to your door each month.

Birchbox uses a point system, so when you've played with all your goodies, you can then go to the website to rate them for points. "What can I do with these points?", you ask. Well, I'll tell you.

100 Birchbox points can be redeemed for a $10 voucher toward the purchase of full-sized products. You get 10 points just for signing up and 10 points per item reviewed AND (I know. I know. I sound a little too excited. . . I am :) you also earn points per dollar for items purchased from the site.

After almost ten years of working in the spa industry, I've learned that the spectrum of "samples" ranges from annoying little packets you think you will maybe use on vacation sometime to stellar dazzling nearly full-size containers of happiness.

These are the happiness containers. Oh, and the brands. *swoon*. (See tiny hint below.)




Visit the website to take a peek and sign up and um...maybe mention my name if you wish. (You receive 50 referral points when friends sign up!)

You can also give 3 or 6 month gift subscriptions!

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-gift-subscription-full-year


Stay tuned for my personal pics and reviews of this month's shipment later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment